Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jeri's examples for #1

Window #1

I have my three sitting at an angle so there is a bit of shadow on the left side of the face, but the majority of the face is nicely lit. They are about 3 feet from a sliding glass door.


Same situation at window #1. She is six feet from a large window.



Window #2 .

Small and very HIGH window in a basement. I had her stand on the arm of the couch so she was standing in the light that was streaming in.



Window #3

There are three windows behind me. Notice how there are no shadows on her face. (flat lighting)



Outside.

Open shade. I have a great picture to show the rock he was sitting on, and how little shade there was. (Click on the picture so you can see how great the catch lights are.)

800 (shutter) @ f3.2 (aperture) 50 mm lens ISO 200



I'll add tech info to all the pictures. Tech info is the aperture and shutter speed...also note your ISO.

I am going to complete this assignment with my point and shoot camera as well.

(You can click on the image to see them larger.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Thanks for all the examples Jeri! I've got some done, and though I've got all the lighting situations, I'm going to try to do them all one more time on a different subject before posting. When do you want us to post?

September 18, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Cami and everyone,

Post when you have it completed. Pick out your favorites, and let us see! I am excited to see what everyone has been working on.

I am almost done with my p&s examples.

September 19, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Also, If you have questions you can email me (ilovejeri@msn.com) or post the questions in the comments on this blog.

September 19, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home