Assignment SIX (March)
Jeri asked me to be in charge of this month's lesson! So, I am using as my inspiration JinkyArt. The assignment is about perspective: create a two photo panel depicting two perspectives of the same moment/setting. One picture should be from whatever angle/perspective you'd usually use. For me, my child's face is often the focus, or at least their body, so one picture would be of that while the other picture would be something different/quirky/from a different perspective. I found some examples on Jinky's webiste to inpsire us :) Good luck! I can't wait to see everyone's ideas! It would be fun if you wanted to do more than one - up to three would be awesome!







2 Comments:
I love this assignment! I have already done it!!! I will post it soon.
Thanks Corinne!
I think we should all take a field trip to one of Barb's (the genius behind Jinky Art) retreats in Australia. Yum. I'm still catching up on old assignments, so I'll get some things up soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home