posted by erin sheely at 3:28 AM
GORGEOUS!!
These are so great! Why didn't we pull them up today!?The flower is my fav! Creative!
I like the flower one the best too, though the apple is a close second. I like the look in (Emma's?) eyes. Nice job... gives me ideas for my last one.
You did great Nin! These are really neat - and very you :) Nice job getting your kids in each one, I love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
GORGEOUS!!
These are so great! Why didn't we pull them up today!?
The flower is my fav! Creative!
I like the flower one the best too, though the apple is a close second. I like the look in (Emma's?) eyes. Nice job... gives me ideas for my last one.
You did great Nin! These are really neat - and very you :) Nice job getting your kids in each one, I love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home