Erin's Assignment 3, situation
I wanted to take pictures of Emma twirling in her favorite pink dress. The lighting wasn't great...everytime the sun went behind a cloud I had to stop. And I wasn't thrilled with how they turned out but here they are.
All of these were shot on the settings: f/5, 1/125, 800iso, 50mm
This particular way of holding her dress is SO Emma. It also showed the pretty little details on her dress that make her love it so much. I know the photo isn't great, but it meant something to me.
All of these were shot on the settings: f/5, 1/125, 800iso, 50mm
This particular way of holding her dress is SO Emma. It also showed the pretty little details on her dress that make her love it so much. I know the photo isn't great, but it meant something to me.



5 Comments:
Oooh! I love the first one. I think it's great. And that dress is fabulous! Look at the twirl you got on that last one!
I hear you on struggling with the 50 mm in a house. :-) I think your pictures have great perspective.
i loved the framing of the first one before i even read the personal significance of the shot. loved the last one too - i didn't even notice the feet being cut off - i just thought what a good shot of that skirt in full-twirl.
Are you kidding me? These are great! The first and the last are my favorite. E. is so graceful!
Yes, the 50mm indoors is a challenge on a dslr that is not full frame. It is actually like shooting with a 80mm lens. I bought my 35mm during the winter months.
These are so classic and beautiful. The lines are absolutely wonderful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home