This one is random but Mary threw her Crocs on top of her "thstack a bookth" and it made me think of her. Sorry no stats now...it's after midnight. I'll get 'em posted later!
Cool. I'll be excited to see your photos Cami. One of these days I might even find the link to the flicker page and check that out too. Erin - Love the green. It leaps out from the photo - how did you do it? Also I like the composition on the shoes. Pretty colors.
Also, we were talking future assignments today. I know I mentioned a night shoot. I had another idea for it... the temple or DC could be a possibilities or we could meet (once it is warm) at my house at night. We could bring a kid or two and go to our park with sparklers. (We've got a large pack of them left from last year) The idea would be to capture a night photo and one where the sparklers are in motion. Just an idea.
4 Comments:
Whoa, Corinne looks like she's going to shoot LASER BEAMS out at her subject! :) Nice green! And I love the crockth.
So, um, I'm still going to do the assignments if you all don't mind. As soon as I break my camera on out.
Cool. I'll be excited to see your photos Cami. One of these days I might even find the link to the flicker page and check that out too. Erin - Love the green. It leaps out from the photo - how did you do it? Also I like the composition on the shoes. Pretty colors.
Also, we were talking future assignments today. I know I mentioned a night shoot. I had another idea for it... the temple or DC could be a possibilities or we could meet (once it is warm) at my house at night. We could bring a kid or two and go to our park with sparklers. (We've got a large pack of them left from last year) The idea would be to capture a night photo and one where the sparklers are in motion. Just an idea.
I love the crocs and books image! That image would make me tear up when the sweet croc wearing little girl was a teenager!
kj
The sparkler would be fun! A night shoot is a must. =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home