KJ assignment #4

F1.8 Shutter 1/400, 50 mm. So... obviously this is my red photo. These assignments are good because I have not been taking as many photos of Henry as I should. I darkened this one with my newly acquired photoediting knowlege. The light suddenly got lighter outside but I liked this expression better.

F4.5 shutter 1/80, 50 mm
Nice to have a subject that doesn't move. In this one I removed a scratch on his face with my newly acquired photoediting skills. Can you tell?

F2.8 shutter 1/4000, 50 mm
OK, so yellow is less prominent. But I love this one because she is pretending to be elasti-girl from the Incredibles - her latest imaginary play passion.... though I still want to capture her serious face she uses when she tells me about the work we have to go to in order to get Syndrome (ie the bad guy from same cartoon).

6 Comments:
SO SO CUTE! Your kids are SO adorable.
These are fantastic! GREAT expressions. And you've got some serious photoshop skillz :)
These are way fun! I love H.'s face. So cute.
christie - not that you have time right now probably. but i wish you would do some of the assignments and post too.
GREAT! I love these. They are beautiful. What a great expression on Naomi.
I am so impressed! That orange image should be enlarged at framed!! It is lovely.
Great work kj...you should be so pleased.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home