Wednesday, April 1, 2009

playing catch up


I actually have been doing (most) of the assignments! I've just been a tad bit lazy when it comes to getting them online. Here are snippets of the assignments-- I think it'd be too long if I did all of the pictures for ALL of them! For the time being, I can't figure out where in photoshop I look to see the photo information! Sorry... maybe I'll be able to add that later. I'm excited for this current assignment by Corinne! It's already in progress, I'll put it up soon!


Cool color assignment:




RED assignment (I never did the other two colors...): I picked this because it is always one of William's favorite features of a playground.

Shadow assignment: I took this picture several years ago at my dad's house in the redwood forest in northern california.


Photographing the same image 12 times: I picked a pomander ball that my mom gave me. As a little girl I loved and cherished anything that was MINE, especially things given to me that were my parents or grandparents.






Assignment #1: Light. This picture was at the beginning of a tantrum! I am sure I took more pictures for this assignment, but can't remember which. Oh well!


3 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

Nicely done, Felicity! I like all of these for many different reasons. The metadata about your images can be found in photoshop by going to the file menu and looking for file info, then camera data.

April 1, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Very nice! I LOVE the shadow one. Very cool. And that is such a fun red! I love those portraits as well. William has such expressive eyes. Don't be afraid to cut off the top of his head so his eyes are in the top third.

April 2, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

I am glad you posted some of the past assignments! I hope more people will follow your lead.

I love the bottom shot of the pomander ball, and the shadow image. The "blue" image is great and really captures him well. You will treasure that one dearly in years to come.

I was going to say the same thing as Cami about cropping the head to place the eyes in the top third, but also....you can move back and recompose (putting the eyes a bit higher) if you don't want to crop any of the head.

April 21, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home