self-portrait and sequence photos
Of all the pictures I took of myself, the one below was my favorite. My face is bright and a bit washed out almost, but I like how my eyes look so green (could probably enhance that more in photoshop..oh well) and I love Cameron with his ball in the background.

Playing today in the rain. I didn't edit these too much and I didn't do a great job putting them all together. The image on the far right has a little white border in between it and the pictures on its left (I didn't realize until I'd already saved and closed it out). Oops! The Picture on the far right is a little fuzzy, but it was still my favorite shot of him looking at the camera.
Playing today in the rain. I didn't edit these too much and I didn't do a great job putting them all together. The image on the far right has a little white border in between it and the pictures on its left (I didn't realize until I'd already saved and closed it out). Oops! The Picture on the far right is a little fuzzy, but it was still my favorite shot of him looking at the camera.

2 Comments:
GREAT! I love the umbrella and the contrast in colors.
i really like the william series, especially the colors & framing. my favorite thing about your self-portrait also is the framing (and little cameron in the background) :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home