Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jeri's: Assignment hodgepodge

I thought I'd be a little daring and do something I haven't done before...post a few finished assignments! =)


assignment #5 cool colors-
Green

Blue


Purple
(Do you see that heart?! My husband said he didn't.)


assignment #4 warm colors-

Yellow

Red



Orange


assignment #7 a sequence-



I had two sequences I liked. The one where my husband is shaking blossoms on my kids is now a tradition. We do it every year!

(The web compression is killing my images. I have researched it so many times this week, and nothing is fixing the problem....so ignore it, and imagine they are nice and smooth and crisp. =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Lovely! They are all great. I didn't see the heart until you said something. Maybe that's just me . . .

I LOVE those blossoms. And the green is so cute! It's kind of what I was trying to do with Janey in the grass, but the leaves are just so much more interesting.

May 18, 2009 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Bobblehead-ology said...

yeah! my favorite are the sequences. wish i could see the bigger photos. what a fun tradition (and what a photogenic tradition). i also love the one of wyatt in the orange. so crisp, and his eyes really interact with the camera.

May 18, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger erin sheely said...

Fun catchups! I thought that heart was way cool and I do love that blossom picture! You told me about them but I had no idea there were so many. I like the bright red of Natalia and her baby.

May 20, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

As always, totally inspirational, friend. Lovely in every way.

May 26, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home