beautiful day....
Yes, today turned out to be a beautiful day. I just keep telling myself that the playground and grass would have bet too wet this morning for the little ones that have to attend with their mommies.
We are meeting Tuesday the 28th at 6:00 at Lake Elkhorn. Let's meet at the playground. Bring your cameras, the majority of the time will be spent shooting!
I hope that I will be able to come without the kiddos. If we have to bring our children they are welcome. They can be models! =)
I hope you got outside and got some shooting in today. I did, I filled an entire card.
Here is a recap of the assignments just in case you haven't done some of them.
#1(September) Lighting, 3 windows
#2 (October) One object, 12 photographs AND Images that tell a story about you.
#3(November) Photograph a situation AND Shadows AND Reflections
#4(January) Warm colors (RED, ORANGE, YELLOW)
#5(February) Cool colors (BLUE, PURPLE, GREEN)
#6(March) Perspective
Erin is going to be doing the assignment for April. It is going to be a fun one! =)
Thanks everyone,
Jeri
We are meeting Tuesday the 28th at 6:00 at Lake Elkhorn. Let's meet at the playground. Bring your cameras, the majority of the time will be spent shooting!
I hope that I will be able to come without the kiddos. If we have to bring our children they are welcome. They can be models! =)
I hope you got outside and got some shooting in today. I did, I filled an entire card.
Here is a recap of the assignments just in case you haven't done some of them.
#1(September) Lighting, 3 windows
#2 (October) One object, 12 photographs AND Images that tell a story about you.
#3(November) Photograph a situation AND Shadows AND Reflections
#4(January) Warm colors (RED, ORANGE, YELLOW)
#5(February) Cool colors (BLUE, PURPLE, GREEN)
#6(March) Perspective
Erin is going to be doing the assignment for April. It is going to be a fun one! =)
Thanks everyone,
Jeri

1 Comments:
where would we be meeting at lake elkhorn?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home