Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Assignment 6.1

Here is my first attempt. These were impromptu shots with my wonderful guest model, with no preparation and using my camera as is. Photojournalism rather than portraiture-a moment captured. I played around in photoshop a bit to liven them up, so I'm interested in opinions of the two versions.

Lego Heaven 1


Lego Heaven 2

4 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Oooh, they do look heavenly. I kind of like the color one because his hair is so luminescent. But BW is always classic. Nice job.

April 2, 2009 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger erin sheely said...

Hey! I really like these a lot! I figured Corinne took them but I thought she was using something else and now I am unconfused. :)

April 5, 2009 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Corinne said...

LOVE the black and white, LOVE it. Especially the toes in the sky :)

April 6, 2009 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

A wonderful story is told here! I love the pairing.

I personally like the black and white a little more. I do love the color (lovely and soft), but my eye is drawn to the bright spots in the color (His arm and hair). I don't notice them in the black and white.

Great work! It isn't great to borrow a model and help a friend out at the same time! =)

April 21, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home