KJ photo panels
I've got some good photo collages now for our family album. Great assignment.

Sitting: 1/400 shutter, 2.8, 50mm. Close-up: shutter 1/125, 5.3, 165mm (I would never have used this lens if I had planned it ahead of time). Running: 1/1250 shutter, 3.2 , 50 mm (shot while running to keep up with my egg hunter - I should get points for sacrificing for the photo... maybe if I had my longer lens on I wouldn't have had to run so much.)
A little break from the kiddie photos. Steve has become quite the chef lately. This was my attempt to capture him at work... though he wasn't much happier of a subject than my kids for my painful photo torture process :) Chef shot: 1/125 shutter, 1.8 (to block out the clutter on our counter), 50mm. Close-up: 1/80 shutter, 3.5, 500mm.

Sitting: 1/400 shutter, 2.8, 50mm. Close-up: shutter 1/125, 5.3, 165mm (I would never have used this lens if I had planned it ahead of time). Running: 1/1250 shutter, 3.2 , 50 mm (shot while running to keep up with my egg hunter - I should get points for sacrificing for the photo... maybe if I had my longer lens on I wouldn't have had to run so much.)
A little break from the kiddie photos. Steve has become quite the chef lately. This was my attempt to capture him at work... though he wasn't much happier of a subject than my kids for my painful photo torture process :) Chef shot: 1/125 shutter, 1.8 (to block out the clutter on our counter), 50mm. Close-up: 1/80 shutter, 3.5, 500mm.



3 Comments:
So great! I LOVE the middle one. Such great perspectives. It looks like a magazine. :)
You could play around with brightening the colors on the first one to really make it pop. What cute pictures!
These are fantastic! The cooking ones are such a great idea, and I love the perspective of all four shots!
I love the first and last shot of the Easter panel. Think about eliminating the middle image, because the light situation is so much darker than the other two photographs. It breaks up the flow of the story for me.
I do love that shot of your hubby cooking! That's awesome.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home