Postpone.....
Hey everyone,
I am going to postpone photography group until a later date this month. The rain has made everything too soggy, and even with a little sun in the forecast tomorrow it will still be too cold. Sorry for the short notice.
We could meet at the church, but what I had planned for tomorrow needs to take place outside. ( I am tired of shooting indoors.)
What dates at times look good to all of you? We could do next Tuesday but not in the morning (family history group is meeting then).......maybe we could meet in the evening. Evening light is my favorite. Cross our fingers for nice weather.
Talk to you all soon. I have loved seeing all the pictures that have been posted recently. Great stuff. I will comment soon!
Jeri
I am going to postpone photography group until a later date this month. The rain has made everything too soggy, and even with a little sun in the forecast tomorrow it will still be too cold. Sorry for the short notice.
We could meet at the church, but what I had planned for tomorrow needs to take place outside. ( I am tired of shooting indoors.)
What dates at times look good to all of you? We could do next Tuesday but not in the morning (family history group is meeting then).......maybe we could meet in the evening. Evening light is my favorite. Cross our fingers for nice weather.
Talk to you all soon. I have loved seeing all the pictures that have been posted recently. Great stuff. I will comment soon!
Jeri

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home