Friday, October 24, 2008

October Assignment 2: Favorite Things-Some Old Examples from Kellie

Still Life Photography has long been a favorite for me, so here are some old studies I did that might give some inspiration. Obviously, I used Photoshop to help tell my stories by making these washed out for a vintage feel as well as adding the blurred vignetting. I'm going to redo this assignment afresh for the group with different objects and without the special effects, but I like these and think they fit in with what Jeri is trying to help us to accomplish.



5 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Lovely! I can't wait to see what you do this time.

October 24, 2008 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger Corinne said...

I really like the second one, it's got all your favorite things in one place!!

October 24, 2008 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

I love them both. So you Kellie.

October 24, 2008 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Wow! These are so lovely! The first one is my favorite. Your post processing is perfect and dreamy.

October 24, 2008 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger erin sheely said...

Wow, those are amazing. And they are inspiration! Now I have a better idea of what to do.

October 24, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home