September- Photography group starting again
#1(September) Lighting, 3 windows
#2 (October) One object, 12 photographs AND Images that tell a story about you.
#3(November) Photograph a situation AND Shadows AND Reflections
#4(January) Warm colors (RED, ORANGE, YELLOW)
#5(February) Cool colors (BLUE, PURPLE, GREEN)
#6(March) Perspective
#7(April) Self Portrait, and a sequence storyboard.
#8 10 photographs of 10 people. Single focal length, Photograph 10 people, one shot each.
#9 (June/July) Slow shutter to capture motion. Slow Shutter for night images.
There are the assignments we did last year. For our "first" assignment we are doing a "you pick two". Choose two of the assignments above. Two you missed, or perhaps two you would like to do again! If you don't know what an assignment is by the list above, look in the archives of this blog. I will also try to update the assignment list on the flickr group discussion page.
I think the best way to share is on our Flickr group. Not a member? Make sure you have a flickr account, and then send me a flickr mail and I will add you. (My flickr name is just.jeri, almost all my images are private.)
Thanks everyone! I am excited to start up this group again! I hope you can all come next month. Let's all bring prints of our work to the next meeting. I'll try to have a laptop there. If your images are online we can look at them that way as well.
I look forward to seeing your work!
Jeri
#2 (October) One object, 12 photographs AND Images that tell a story about you.
#3(November) Photograph a situation AND Shadows AND Reflections
#4(January) Warm colors (RED, ORANGE, YELLOW)
#5(February) Cool colors (BLUE, PURPLE, GREEN)
#6(March) Perspective
#7(April) Self Portrait, and a sequence storyboard.
#8 10 photographs of 10 people. Single focal length, Photograph 10 people, one shot each.
#9 (June/July) Slow shutter to capture motion. Slow Shutter for night images.
There are the assignments we did last year. For our "first" assignment we are doing a "you pick two". Choose two of the assignments above. Two you missed, or perhaps two you would like to do again! If you don't know what an assignment is by the list above, look in the archives of this blog. I will also try to update the assignment list on the flickr group discussion page.
I think the best way to share is on our Flickr group. Not a member? Make sure you have a flickr account, and then send me a flickr mail and I will add you. (My flickr name is just.jeri, almost all my images are private.)
Thanks everyone! I am excited to start up this group again! I hope you can all come next month. Let's all bring prints of our work to the next meeting. I'll try to have a laptop there. If your images are online we can look at them that way as well.
I look forward to seeing your work!
Jeri

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home