the framing of william running down the path with the shadow stretching down to the edge of the photo works really well. normally i like color more, but on cameron, i like the b&w more.
I love the black and white of C. SO SO cute! The first picture of him shows a really nice example of Rembrandt lighting. The triangle of light on the right cheek is what makes it Rembrandt lighting vs. Side lighting. Great!
The two "creative" images of W. are so wonderful! They must be printed for you home!
4 Comments:
No kidding. I practically DO make all my pictures into collages.
These are great. The middle one is my fave.
I like the triptych of William. Nice job on really getting different points of view. They tell fun stories.
the framing of william running down the path with the shadow stretching down to the edge of the photo works really well. normally i like color more, but on cameron, i like the b&w more.
I love the black and white of C. SO SO cute! The first picture of him shows a really nice example of Rembrandt lighting. The triangle of light on the right cheek is what makes it Rembrandt lighting vs. Side lighting. Great!
The two "creative" images of W. are so wonderful! They must be printed for you home!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home