Sunday, April 19, 2009

Assignment 6 - Perspective


I took these using my 50mm, f3.2, 1/1600 shutter. My only problem with this assignment is that I kept forgetting to take the "normal" shot! I would do my perspective shot and end up with lots of crazy stuff and nothing so much normal to go with it. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

I did that same thing too! Very silly of me. Maybe you're already used to taking creative shots, eh?

LOVE the foot shot. So cute. Great job.

April 20, 2009 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

Oh, and that is a fast shutter! Were you on ISO 100?

April 20, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

These are so lovely-the colors and the look on her face are perfect.

April 21, 2009 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger Bobblehead-ology said...

love the colors. love the close-up.

April 21, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Great job! I love the skinny crops.

One thing we have talked about in class that is good to mention here is always having your SUNLIGHT exposure and SHADOW exposure settings previously metered and in your HEAD. That way if E pedals toward the sun you can quickly dial to the sunlight exposure, if she starts to pedal away from the sun you can quickly dial to the shadow setting. It is a great way to practice flying though those shutter settings without looking.

April 21, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home