So great! I love the ones of Sheely! I like that first perspective. Very cool. But they are all great! Those bike ride ones are SO cute. And the boots are classic.
I guess the only constructive criticism I can think of is that (at least on my screen) the BW (or sepia-ish?) ones are a little dark and lose a little detail. It really could just be my screen. :)
These are very creative! I agree about brightening up the Viola panel just a bit, but not too much, because the contrast and shadows do give them a nice structure. Are you using photoshop or a camera setting to make your colors so vivid? Do share!
I like the color ones the best, especially the boots. Yes, do tell on the color and at the next class - someone remind me how the curves work in photoshop (or i'm using gimp).
Your perspectives on the "creative angle" are always SO GREAT! I love the shot of M on her bike with her Mommy in the background! LOVE IT.
I am noticing that the whites of a few of the photos are losing detail (very bright). If this is happening during your post processing I can show you a trick to bring the detail back.
5 Comments:
So great! I love the ones of Sheely! I like that first perspective. Very cool. But they are all great! Those bike ride ones are SO cute. And the boots are classic.
I guess the only constructive criticism I can think of is that (at least on my screen) the BW (or sepia-ish?) ones are a little dark and lose a little detail. It really could just be my screen. :)
These are very creative! I agree about brightening up the Viola panel just a bit, but not too much, because the contrast and shadows do give them a nice structure. Are you using photoshop or a camera setting to make your colors so vivid? Do share!
I like the color ones the best, especially the boots. Yes, do tell on the color and at the next class - someone remind me how the curves work in photoshop (or i'm using gimp).
Your perspectives on the "creative angle" are always SO GREAT! I love the shot of M on her bike with her Mommy in the background! LOVE IT.
I am noticing that the whites of a few of the photos are losing detail (very bright). If this is happening during your post processing I can show you a trick to bring the detail back.
You know I love these! Thanks for taking some of my girl. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home