Cami Assignment 7
Ok, so the self-portrait was hard for me. All of yours look so great! I didn't think of doing them with kids. I was just trying to be not looking fatty. SO, here's the one I chose. It is not totally in focus, and I had to do a lot of photoshopping to get the light to be better (it used to have really dark shadows on my face and lots of light on my nose--also, my hands were really bright). But I liked this the best. All of them looked better in BW.

Here is the runner-up. It really is better lighting, but I just didn't like the composition as much. And it looked too posey.

This sequence is one Janey's 1st birthday. I had to use that as the sequence! I've done a lot of her lately--walking, eating cake, whatev. So here's the one I made for this group:
I should have worked on this one a little more to make the lighting consistent. I'll go back and do that.
And here's one I did for fun:
This one was a few days before the actual birthday, at a big family party. We let her go to town with chocolate. It was funny, I had to do a 21 panel sequence. Thought I'd throw it in for you all. :)

Here is the runner-up. It really is better lighting, but I just didn't like the composition as much. And it looked too posey.

This sequence is one Janey's 1st birthday. I had to use that as the sequence! I've done a lot of her lately--walking, eating cake, whatev. So here's the one I made for this group:
I should have worked on this one a little more to make the lighting consistent. I'll go back and do that.And here's one I did for fun:
This one was a few days before the actual birthday, at a big family party. We let her go to town with chocolate. It was funny, I had to do a 21 panel sequence. Thought I'd throw it in for you all. :)

3 Comments:
I like the first one of you better cuz I agree, the second one is a bit posey. I like how you are reading though, that's very you :)
I think you did an excellent job on your processing on the first one, because it looks very natural. I wuv Janey doing just about anything, but eating cake is a perfect sequence.
definitely the first b&w self portrait. so you. and the sequences are very cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home